Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th February 2018
Times: 10am – 5pm
Price: full wknd £110 or day rate £70
Bookings are made via email email@example.com
We are excited to announce an AcroYoga elemental weekend, we will focus on both the Lunar and Solar elements to the practice.
What about the teachers: –
Both Francesco and Jaqui are acroyoga nerds. Our training brings together several training experiences: –
* AcroYoga International,
* AcroYoga Montreal,
* Yoga Slackers,
* Partner Acrobatics and
* more than ten years of acrobatics training within European acrobatics.
What will cover:-
A day to focus on the Solar acrobatic practice covering: –
– the art of spotting;
– smart partner training progressions
– the skills and principles to inversions;
– the nuances to partner balances, how to be precise and be challenged as we move into flying sequences and transitions;
– how to collaborate with creativity and belief in your potential.
A day to focus on the Lunar therapeutic practice covering: –
– the world Thai massage and its techniques;
– how to work with the breath and the art of healing touch;
– the use of gravity, body weight, touch and harmonics;
– the principles to suspended flying therapeutics as we present a series of passive flyer extensions, asymmetric stretches and twists; and
– how to train AcroYoga with longevity with self-care making it a marathon, not a sprint.
Who is this for?
* If you are new to the practice and want to cover the foundations.
* If you have been going to the acroyoga jams and want to get your head around the principles of AcroYoga.
* If you want to improve your AcroYoga practice, through strong foundations are you able to evolve and grow.
Cancellations 7 or more days prior to the start of the event will be issued a refund less an administrative fee of £10.
No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 7 days of workshop start date.
No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the workshop.